Molecular hydrogen, the most powerful natural anti-aging antioxidant in the worldAt the cellular level, there are two factors closely related to water and associated with aging:
- The amount of water in the human body decreases with age. You should consume 70% water.So hydrate yourself with pure, living water.
- The movement of water in and out of cells slows down with age. This is also due to dehydration, the lack of water in the body.
Many people have experienced health benefits or "miraculous" healing from drinking water from these sources. The analyses of the samples taken from these "Miraculous Waters" reveal that these "Miracle Waters" had a wealth of trace elements, plus a molecule that was unique to these waters. This molecule is molecular hydrogen (H2).
What is molecular hydrogen?Please note that, dissolved hydrogen, hydrogenated water and molecular hydrogen, (hydrogen water ) means the same thing. Hydrogenated water, or dissolved molecular hydrogen, is obtained by electrolysis and is the most powerful antioxidant known to date. Hydrogenated water strengthens the immune system and in so doing protects against diseases, including those related to aging.
Finally, hydrogenated water alleviates, sometimes substantially, the symptoms associated with many diseases, including cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis, and inflammatory rheumatism. More than 700 studies show the therapeutic benefits of molecular hydrogen in over 150 human disease models. Scientists have found that more than 200 biomolecules are regulated by molecular hydrogen.
Free radicals are harmful to your health
Regardless of your lifestyle or environment, free radicals are harmful to your health.Free radicals cause a gradual deterioration of our cells, they are the first responsible for premature aging. Antioxidants are our natural defense against these well-known free radicals. The body does not manufacture antioxidants, they are found in the food, including in hydrogenated water.
All fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants, some more than others. It is critical to consume enough of them, as well as the most organic and fresh as possible, because their properties deteriorate rapidly three days after harvest.Avoid oxidizing products, such as sodas, coffee, alcohol, fried foods, cold cuts, red meats, especially grilled meats (barbecue), smoked fish and meats, etc.;
The first source of free radicals is naturally produced by the activity of our cells. In fact, every time we breathe, the body's use of oxygen leads to the formation of free radicals. When the production of free radicals becomes too important, our antioxidant reserves are no longer sufficient to neutralize the harmful effect of free radical oxidation on our tissues and cells. Hence the interest in drinking hydrogenated water with strong antioxidant power.
Potential benefits of molecular hydrogenSynthèse de la recherche scientifique sur :
- The metabolic syndrome insulin resistance, glucose intolerance,
- Hypertension, dyslipidemia, type 2 diabetes,
- Cardiovascular health (stroke),
- Fatigue (mitochondrial dysfunction),
- Cognitive function (degenerative diseases, Parkinson, Alzheimer),
- Gastrointestinal function, including the detoxification capacity of the liver,
- Irritable bowel syndrome (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease),
- Chronic pain (radiation-induced side effects),
- Chronic inflammation (rheumatoid arthritis, myopathies, bedsores),
- Immune function, including: Allergies and autoimmune diseases,
- Parkinson's Disease,
- Inflammatory and mitochondrial myopathies.
Hydrogenated water relieves the negative side effects of radiotherapy
Hydrogenated water relieves negative side effects of cancer radiation therapy. In a 2011 study, Dr. Nakao's team* followed 49 liver cancer patients undergoing radiation therapy, a treatment that often increases fatigue and negatively affects quality of life.
Participants who drank approximately two liters of hydrogen-rich water per day for six weeks had lower levels of oxidative blood markers (by-products of cell damage caused by free radicals) and reported a higher quality of life compared to participants who drank tap water.
Dr. Nakao noted that the hydrogen-rich water did not compromise the therapeutic anti-tumor effects of radiation.