To accompany you...
In a nutshell, naturopathy works to support the immune system, maintain vital energy, improve lifestyle, and manage health capital.
Naturopathy is a wonderful health advisor and an indisputable ally in combating chronic and degenerative diseases. It is also effective in prevention by focusing on lifestyle and daily well-being.
Inspired by the medical traditions of ancient Greece, China, and Ayurvedic medicine, naturopathy is a synthesis of several natural disciplines (aromatherapy, phytotherapy, nutritherapy, etc.). It seeks to preserve and improve health while advocating a high quality of life.
This holistic approach considers the patient as an actor in his own health. Indeed, naturopathy argues that the body can, thanks to its own vital energy, defend itself and heal spontaneously. The actions of the naturopath aim first of all to activate, nourish, and reinforce the body's natural self-healing mechanisms rather than to eliminate symptoms (which are only the consequences of organic dysfunctions!). And all of this in accordance with and with the active participation of the patient, who is fully engaged in his healing process!
Moreover, the naturopath intervenes at the same time on the physical, emotional, mental, and energetic levels of the patient since his disease is the result of complex interactions between the various levels. He considers the patient in his individuality and in his globality by taking into account his own ground, his constitution, his history, his hereditary baggage... It is thus personalized care that always adheres to Hippocrates' five naturopathic principles:
- First, do no harm: naturopathic interventions with natural remedies have no side effects and restore the balance of the body! The natural healing process must be encouraged, not countered
- Nature has its own healing power: the body has the inherent ability to maintain health and to restore it when it has been lost. The role of the naturopath is to facilitate access to these forces by discovering and eliminating the obstacles that stand in the way
- Discovering and treating the cause: The naturopath must look for the causes of the disease rather than trying to eliminate the symptoms. The restoration of the natural balance can only be done by working on the causes of the disorder
- Detoxify and purify the organism: Naturopathy strengthens the body's natural defenses through life and food hygiene.Through drainage, it favors the elimination of humoral overloads (blood, lymph, and extra- and intracellular liquid), food contamination, and toxins. It participates, by its action, in improving the patient's ground
- Teaching: the naturopath must teach the patient how to take care of themselves and how to take charge of their own healing process
SES OUTILS PRIVILEGIES:
- Diet or nutritional hygiene (nutritherapy, fasting, seasonal cures)
- Psychological and emotional support (stress and emotion management techniques, relaxation, positive thinking, restful sleep)
- Physical exercise or muscle strengthening (gentle gymnastics, yoga, stretching, pilates, dance, swimming) and breathing work
- Massage therapy
- Phytotherapy and gemmotherapy
- Flower essences (Bach Flower Remedies and Californian flower essences)
- Vibrational techniques (chromotherapy)
- An emphasis on the environment (Feng Shui, geobiology)
It will act, among others, on:
- le stress,
- les allergies,
- general fatigue,
- eating disorders,
- les dermatoses,
- circulatory and nervous disorders,
- digestive disorders,
- painful joints and muscles,
- back pain,
- ENT disorders,
- the diseases of clogging and elimination,
- sexuality disorders,
- self-confidence problems,
- of concentration,
- and many others ...