Intravenous laser therapy
Laser therapy is not new. The technique's beginnings date back to the 1920s. In 1960, the first laser was built and the technique developed rapidly. Today, the mode of action of the low-power laser is well mastered.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE HEMO-LASER? WHAT IS ITS MODE OF ACTION?
During a hemolaser treatment session, the practitioner inserts a single-use light conductor into the patient's vein. This conductor is connected to the laser device.
Once the device is installed, the laser is turned on and will irradiate the entire bloodstream, without increasing the temperature.
Hemolaser therapy has a regulating effect. The direct irradiation of the blood with a high-energy laser optimizes the metabolism of the blood cells. This has a positive influence on the blood flow and circulation and thus on the oxygen supply of the entire body.
In the cells, different biochemical processes used to fight diseases are activated, resulting in an improvement of the symptoms. The electromagnetic energy supplied by the laser light and transformed into biochemical energy will have very effective therapeutic effects without the addition of medication. The mitochondria, the cell's energy-producing nuclear power plant, will be able to play its role to the fullest thanks to the delivery of substances essential to its functioning.
In practiceThe sessions last between 30 and 45 minutes. At this time, we already notice a 10% increase in the deformability of red blood cells and a decrease in their aggregation. There is also a clear reduction of 40% in the viscosity of the blood. Hemo-laser treatment is a therapy for regulating metabolic functions. Patience will be your ally because it will take some time to react to this stimulation and see the benefits work in your favor.
Intravenous laser blood irradiation
It is a direct laser irradiation of the blood with red, yellow, green, blue, and UV lasers. The use of different colors of laser allows for extending the therapeutic indications.
The different laser modules available
UltraViolet (375 nm)
- Blocks viral, bacterial and fungal growth
- Useful for the treatment of chronic viral infections: Hepatitis B and C, EBV, HIV, Covid
- Lyme disease
Red (635 nm)
- Stimulates metabolism and energy production (ATP)
- Stimulates the immune system
- Reduces chronic inflammation (CRP)
- Improves microcirculation and blood rheology
- Calms the nervous system and heart rate
- Reduces cholesterol
Vert (532 nm)
- Improves circulation and oxygen supply
- Increases the growth of fibroblasts
- Starts the healing process
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Anti-aging (activation of telomerase)
- Increases the production of NO (nitric oxide) which improves microcirculation
Yellow (589 nm)
- Increases serotonin and melatonin production (sleep)
- Detoxifying and anti-depressant effects
- Positive effects in Lyme disease and P.E.S.